Thanks to Elsie of The Cooking Wardrobe for nominating me for the Sunshine and Shine On Awards. These awards ask you to shine a light by on your life by telling some random facts about yourself. I learned a lot about Elsie in her post here.
- Here are some random facts about me…
- My birthday is on Leap Year.
- I have three grown children.
- I love to play Balderdash.
- I write fiction and poetry.
- If I could have a secret super power it would be invisibility.
- Red Lobster is my favorite chain restaurant.
- I love Miss Marple from the Agatha Christie mysteries.
- I’ve been married for 26 years.
- I have two house cats.
- I have a season pass to Dollywood.
- I try to be a vegetarian!
- I am young at heart like my mom.
- I like to sit on my front porch.
- My favorite leisure activity is reading.
- My favorite movies are The Lord of the Rings trilogy and my favorite old black and white’s are Harvey and You Can’t Take it With You.
- I really do like lemonade.
The rules for the award are:
Rules of the Sunshine Award:
- Use the logo below in the post.
- Link to whoever nominated you.
- Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
Rules of the Shine On Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen bloggers and let them know.
Every kindness needs to be passed along! I know that some bloggers may already have these awards or may not have the time to participate. So, if I nominate you and you aren’t able to join in, just accept my thanks. On with the nominations:
- Jan of Fort Smith Stylista
- Bella of The Citizen Rosebud
- Amy of Amy Fashion Blog
- Mrs. C of Mrs Jack Of All Trades
- Lisa of Dreamz~n~Wishz
- Natalia of In The Writer’s Closet
- Laurie at Happy as a Lark
- Pam at Over 50 Feeling 40
- Alicia at Spashionista
- Sue at A Colorful Canvas
- Patti at Not Dead Yet Style
- Glenda of So What to Twenty!
- Ann of Tarnished Royalty
And for those bloggers I regularly read or are just getting to know…thank you for inspiring me with your words and images!
Live your Lemonade Life,